The financial industry has undergone a lot of changes in the last couple of decades, as digital payments have become the norm. However, the biggest addition that has been made in this space is that of cryptocurrencies. The first cryptocurrency was first launched in 2009 by its mysterious founder, Satoshi Nakamoto. The goal was to create a decentralized payment system that could offer anonymity and wouldn’t depend on an intermediary for transactions to complete. For a while, there was a lot of skepticism surrounding this asset, as it could be used for illegal and criminal activities.
Gradually, the perception began to change and new cryptocurrencies were added to the mix. However, the biggest change occurred in 2017, when Bitcoin reached an all-time high of almost $20,000 and other cryptocurrencies also saw similar surges. Investors were able to make huge fortunes due to this increase and since then, people have been clamoring to enter the cryptocurrency market, so they can enjoy similar returns. The volatility of the instruments may increase the risk, but it also boosts the profitability, which has drawn people to this market from all over the globe. While they are certainly different from other financial instruments, they come with the same requirements to begin trading.
Before the advent of the internet, people had to go to the markets physically for making their trades. They had to hire brokers for helping them execute transactions in the markets and it required a great deal of effort and time of the traders. Today, things are markedly different as almost everything can be done online and this applies to trading as well. When you decide to enter any of the financial markets, you don’t have to worry about going anywhere, as they are right at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
But, there is one thing that has remained consistent despite this shift. Traders still need a broker to help them in this process, regardless of what instruments they want to trade. Hence, even if you want to trade cryptocurrencies, you will have to go looking for a broker. The good news is that you don’t have to struggle much in this regard because the popularity of cryptocurrencies has prompted nearly all brokers in the market to add them to their offerings. Nonetheless, it is a better idea to opt for a platform that’s dedicated to cryptocurrencies only. This ensures that you can get access to the tools and resources you need for trading these volatile instruments.
The number of platforms solely offering cryptocurrencies has also increased in the last few years, which means that you will find a substantial number of options at your disposal. While this is certainly a good thing because it means you have lots of options to choose from, it can also cause some confusion because it is difficult to figure out how to make the choice. Which feature should be your priority? What should you look for? Instead of focusing on any one aspect, it is best to assess the whole company in order to determine if it can offer you the kind of services you need.
One of the options that you will find is AOS-Exchange, which specializes in cryptocurrency trading and claims to offer you everything you need. But, do they really? Let’s take a close look at their offerings in order to find out:
|Trading Accounts||Trail, Basic, Trader, Pro Plus, VIP, Millionaire Club and VIP Ultra|
|Trading Tools||Market news, webinars, price alerts, risk management system and social trading|
|Education and Training||Yes; books, videos, tutorials and other learning material|
|Customer Support||24/6 through email, online contact form and phone|
|Security Policy||KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies|
|Parent Company||AOS-Exchange Ltd.|
Before you look at anything else, your priority should be to take a look at the cryptocurrencies you can trade through a broker. After all, your aim is to make your investments in the cryptocurrency market, which has grown rapidly in the last decade. Bitcoin is definitely not the only option, and there are thousands of others that are also quite profitable. To be able to diversify in this market, you would need as many options as possible. AOS-Exchange has put together a wide array of crypto options that range from the market-leading options to some of the lesser-known cryptocurrencies to enable its users in diversifying. Some of the cryptocurrencies you can trade are:
- Bitcoin: The first option that you will come across is none other than Bitcoin, the world’s first cryptocurrency and currently the one with the highest market capitalization in the market. It is considered unique because it uses a peer-to-peer system and has a cap of 21 million, which has given its popularity a solid boost.
- Ethereum: Launched on July 30th, 2015, Ethereum is a blockchain and its cryptocurrency is referred to as Ether. It is the second-most popular option available in the market and it supports smart contract applications that has helped it gain recognition.
- Bitcoin Cash: Introduced on August 1st, 2017, Bitcoin Cash is a hard-fork of the pioneer cryptocurrency and is peer-to-peer digital cash. It comes with upgraded consensus rules that allow it to scale and grow.
- Litecoin: Announced in 2011, Litecoin is often referred to as the silver as Bitcoin’s gold and it boasts the second-highest market capitalization. This one also comes with a limit of 84 million, similar to the 21 million of Bitcoin. It boasts a faster speed in confirming transactions, which has gained a lot of popularity amongst users.
- Zcash: Another cryptocurrency that has features similar to Bitcoin is Zcash (ZEC). This one is also based on a decentralized blockchain, but the difference is that it enables parties to maintain their anonymity because it encrypts all information. It also has a supply limit of 21 million like Bitcoin.
- Monero: Known as XMR, Monero is a privacy-oriented, open-source cryptocurrency that was introduced in April 2014. It uses the proof-of-work (PoW) algorithm that can be mined easily because it is accessible to a variety of processors.
Along with these options, you will also find others, such as IOTA, NEM, DASH and more being offered at AOS-Exchange, allowing you to spread out your investment in the crypto market as much as possible.
When you are done checking the crypto offerings available to you, the next step is to know what is involved in the registration process. This is considered important because you want to be able to start trading cryptocurrencies right away and if the process is too complicated or time-consuming, it can get in the way of doing so. To register on AOS-Exchange, the broker requires you to visit their website and complete a registration form that they have provided.
The form asks for some basic information, such as your first and last name, an email address and a password, your phone number and location, and the currency you wish to use for funding your account. AOS-Exchange has added two options; USDT and BTC, and you can choose one that suits you. Next, they ask you to agree with the Terms and Conditions on their website. You can read through them to see what you will be agreeing to. The last step is to confirm that you are over 18 and have provided the correct information to them. As soon as you finish these steps, you will be registered right away.
After your registration is complete, you now have to move to the process of selecting an account. As is the norm, brokers offer their clients with several account options to choose from. The point of doing so is to cater to the needs of traders from different backgrounds. Some traders may be new to the world of crypto trading, others may have been around for quite a while. Obviously, they will have different needs and expectations, and to satisfy them, account choices are given. The same is applicable to AOS-Exchange. They have also put together some options and traders can go through them to choose one. Take a look at the choices:
- Trail: The first account type that you will see when you decide to open an account is called Trail and this one has a minimum deposit requirement of €500 only. It gives trader leverage of 1:100. Moreover, it comes with basic videos about the system, access to market news, a learning center with video tutorials, specialist opinions, full customer support, and regular spreads.
- Basic: The second choice that you will find at AOS-Exchange is referred to as Basic and it is for traders who are new to the crypto trading world. They have to deposit a minimum of €5,000 to open this account. This account offers a leverage of 1:150 and also includes a personal account manager for guiding traders. There is also a risk manager available and the spreads are lower for this account.
- Trader: The third account is known as Trader and the deposit requirement for this account is increased to €10,000 because it is for beginners. The leverage is also higher at 1:200 and it comes with webinars and a senior account manager. Private lessons with experts are also provided, along with a risk management system. There is also the facility of social trading available, for those who wish to take advantage of it by copying the trades of expert and professional traders.
- Pro Plus: The next account option that you will come across is known as Pro Plus and it is for intermediate traders. Therefore, the minimum deposit requirement goes up to €50,000. This account has a higher leverage of 1:250 to provide traders with greater incentive and a private senior account manager is available. Apart from that, traders can also get a private risk manager, as well as a market analyst to assist them.
- VIP: For skilled and advanced traders, the VIP account has been added and a minimum deposit of €100,000 is needed for opening it. The leverage available in this account is 1:300 and it allows for in-person meetings with top market traders. It also includes membership of a Traders Group Club, gives traders invitations to conferences worldwide, and some other gifts. A senior market analyst is provided in this account.
- Millionaire Club: To cater to the experts, the Millionaire Club option has been incorporated and it needs a minimum deposit of €500,000. The leverage provided in this account is 1:350 because expert traders want to make big trades. It comes with worldwide broker connections, a private support manager and private banking as well. It also gives first priority to hedging strategies.
- VIP Ultra: The last account option that has been added is for professionals and the minimum deposit for it is €1,500,000. Members of this account enjoy a leverage of 1:400, along with risk specialists, yearly conference invites, strategy advisers from various companies, interest accumulation programs, insured contracts of up to 70%, and Black cards. However, traders cannot just sign up for this account; it comes with certain requirements that you have to meet. To know what these are, you can get in touch with your account manager.
You can go over the choices and opt for an account that seems suitable to you, as per your needs.
The kind of trading experience you have will greatly depend on the trading platform you will use. This is where a broker plays the most important role because it is their job to provide traders with a platform they can use. There are different types of platforms that can be provided and it is up to the company to decide which one they wish to offer. AOS-Exchange has opted for a convenient solution in this regard, as they offer a web trading solution. The benefit of this kind of trading platform is that it doesn’t have to be downloaded or installed. It is an online platform that you access through their website and is extremely easy to navigate.
With such a trading platform, AOS-Exchange is able to offer considerable flexibility to its clients because they can use it on any device that supports a browser. It doesn’t tie them to a single device and can be used on laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones, both iOS and Android, without any issues. Not only does it operate seamlessly, but it doesn’t depend on the performance of the device on which it is being used. In addition, you don’t have to worry about updating or maintaining it, as this is the responsibility of the broker.
As far as the trading process is concerned, AOS-Exchange has put in a great deal of effort to make it as simple and easy as possible. The first step involves creating a wallet and for that, they have given you the option of choosing from some of the top exchanges in the market. After you have opened a wallet, the next step involves depositing the funds in the trading account you have opened. After your transfers go through, you can easily purchase the crypto you want on the exchanges where you have opened your wallet. Now, you can start trading and have no problem in executing your transactions.
In order to trade any cryptocurrency, you would obviously be required to deposit funds. How else will you make your purchases and sell them in the future? In the same way, you would want to withdraw your earnings at some point in the future. To do both of these things, you need to take a look at the payment methods that are provided to you by the broker. Bear in mind that everyone offers different options, so you need to check them out in order to confirm that they have one that suits your needs. At AOS-Exchange, you will find several options given to you for your convenience.
You have the option of using bank wire transfers for making your deposits. This involves using your bank account for adding as well as withdrawing funds. The next option is to use credit cards, which are quick and easy. You can use Visa, MasterCard, and other options for doing so. In addition, AOS-Exchange also supports online payment solutions like Skrill for the ease of their clients. As far as currencies are concerned, you can opt for EUR, USD, or your local currency for your deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are usually processed instantly, but withdrawal requests may take a couple of days to be approved.
It is of the utmost importance for any trader to check what kind of security features are offered by a broker before they decide to sign up on their platform. The online world is a risky one and people are vulnerable to different kinds of security risks when they are opening an account with a broker. This is due to the fact that you are required to share your personal information and also have to provide sensitive documents. Furthermore, you also deposit your hard-earned money with them, which you don’t want to lose. Hence, ensuring that you are provided a secure trading environment is a smart move.
They do not share, rent or sell your information to any third party without your permission and only use the data they collect for providing their services. Moreover, to further reassure their clients, AOS-Exchange has also implemented international security policies. These include the KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies, which are meant for protecting traders from different kinds of risks. They can reduce the chances of identity theft because a trader has to be verified for using their services, which means shady accounts cannot be created. Secondly, their platform cannot be used for money laundering, terrorist financing or any other such criminal activities.
To be able to trade via the AOS-Exchange platform, you will have to comply with the requirements of these policies. These include providing proper documentation for proof of identity and proof of address. The former is done by submitting a copy of a national ID card, passport or driver’s license. Any one of these documents can be provided, as long as it is not expired. For address, traders are asked to share a copy of a utility bill (water, gas or electricity) or bank statement that shows their home address. This document should not be more than three months old.
If you are planning on using your credit card for making payments, a front and back copy of the card also needs to be shared, after hiding details like the CVC number at the back. Your documents will be verified and you can start trading right away.
An important aspect of any online business is the customer support they have to offer. When you are trading via a broker, you will naturally have questions, concerns or queries that you want addressed as quickly as possible. The response of customer support will tell you how much a broker values its clients. Thus, it is important to look at the options. With AOS-Exchange, you will find that several channels have been added for assisting clients with any problems they may have. You can use the ever-reliable email option for sending in your query.
There is also a Contact Us option on their website where AOS-Exchange provides an online contact form that you can fill and send and they will get back to you. The last option is to give them a call and they have provided a phone number on their website for this purpose. They are available 24/6 for your convenience and are prompt in their responses.
Once you have weighed all the features and offerings that you will receive at AOS-Exchange, it is easy to see that it can be a good option for starting your trading career in the crypto space.