With the growing adoption level of cryptocurrencies around the world, the United States of America is also making a lot of progress in the sector. With the passage of time, the crypto-adoption level is growing tremendously in the United States and the figures keep growing higher.
Just recently, a survey was conducted among the youngsters in the United States that have brought many interesting facts to the front. The survey reveals that one in every ten young citizens in the United States are investing in cryptocurrencies.
The survey has revealed that American youngsters between the ages of 18 and 34 are moving with using the money from their stimulus checks to invest in cryptocurrencies. The survey has revealed that 1 in 10 citizens in the particular age group are investing in cryptocurrencies through the stimulus check they received for the COVID-19.
Just recently, it was Momentive, a research firm that carried out a survey to know the participation level of US youngsters in crypto-investments. The particular firm carried out the survey among 5,530 adults in order to gather data around American youngsters belonging to the particular age group.
From the survey, the firm established that 11% of the total participants used money from their stimulus checks to invest in cryptocurrencies.
The survey also revealed that more than half of the participants used money from their stimulus checks to invest in different kinds of trades. This shows that most of the youngsters in the United States are now aiming to invest in trades for decent gains.
From the survey, the firm has established that 6% of the total participants have invested in exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Then there are 9% of the total participants who had invested in mutual funds. Then there are 15% of the total participants have invested in stocks.
The survey also enquired if the participants were bullish about the trend of cryptocurrencies or bearish. Surprisingly, 60% of the participants stated that they were bullish about cryptocurrency investments. This means that many participants are confident that the price for cryptocurrencies would be experiencing an upward trend.
The same percentage of participants also agree that cryptocurrencies are one of the most profitable assets for long-term investments. On the other hand, 21% of the total participants also showed somewhat of a bullish interest in cryptocurrencies but as a short-term asset. Out of the total participants, 26% revealed that they are participating in the cryptocurrency industry because they do not want to miss out on the opportunity.
The overall summary of the survey is that crypto-adoption in the United States is constantly on the rise, despite the regulatory strictness. This shows that the crypto-adoption in other countries would also be a lot more than in the United States.
Fxp360 Review – Is Fxp 360 Scam or a Trusted Broker? (Fxp360.com)
Coinbase Files A Petition To The SEC, Argues That Staking Should Not Be Classified As Securities
Celsius’ Adviser And Lawyer Fees Set To Hit $144M, Community Reacts